Comfortable and Well Planned
It was mesmerizing experience especially because the trip was around in Rainy season as suggested by Sahyogmantra and my College Vacations were at the same time.
I got chances to:
- do trekking on Neelgiri hill,
- walking in the fresh tea breeze coming off tea estates
- be in the backwaters which Kerala is famous for
- I got a chance to firsthand experience as an audience to witness the Nehru trophy practice of boats and boats men with their synchronized boat rowing.
More than everything I got a chance to spend quality time with my mother and talk about things we had never discussed and enjoyed doing so in the Paradise of Nature: Kerala - 'The God's own country'.
The accommodation arrangements done by Sahyogmantra were at Superb Locations. We were very lucky to have our hotel stays at really beautiful locations such as
- Faceing backwaters of Kerala in Kumarakom and Alleppy
- In the middle of tea estate in Munnar
- Every location we stayed at was comfortable
- in the amidst of nature
- Had natural vibes.
We got our vehicle arranged which would take us from place to place and it was an advantage to have local driver who worked as a guide for us. He knew very well about each and every place.
Sometimes, if we wished to enjoy the local cuisine, our driver would suggest us really good resturants serving authentic local Kerala cuisine.
Guest Name : Mr. Manish Patil
Tour Name : Kerala
Tour Guide : N/A
Tour Date : 18 August 2018